Taxi Car, Taxi in indore, Call 98 26 00 88 99


BOOK A CAR O








N RENT


BOOK A CAR ON RENT

We Provide Luxury, Deluxe and budget car rental services  for internationally and other tourist place of India. Experience the pleasure of hire a car with us. We offer you top class  car rental solutions at the most competitive price in internatinal or in India. So forget your travel woes and allow us to manage your cab hire needs with utmost efficiency and professionalism. We have an array of cars suited for different purposes and budgets. Our entire workforce is well trained and capable of handling all your  car rental requirements. 




Car                  NON AC           AC     MIN     
Indica               07 Per Kms      8       1750 / 2000

IndiGo CS            07 Per Kms      8       1750/ 2000

Tavera              12 Per Kms               3000             
Innova             
   
visit 
http://a1-cabs.co.in/

Comments

  1. Hi! I am sumit sen from Hyderabad, for some company I was come in Noida and complete my official work, after complete my official I think that if I Come Noida then why I am not seen the Delhi, then I Search on google car hire in Noida for local sightseeing car hire in Noida for local sightseeing, Their service is so good and awesome and the driver are show me all the famous place like India Gate, red fort, Jama masjid, Rajghat and so many places I am seen. Thanks to Car Hire Noida for such type of local sightseeing in affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Car Rental Franchise in India, Asia, Agra, Lucknow | Cabs Franchise in Kota, Kanpur

Car Taxi for Airport Transfer from Indore Aerodrome Call 9826008899

Taxi in Indore